2 March 2014

Welcome



A blog is something I have been thinking about starting for many years now, but somehow there’s always been several excuses on why I haven’t actually done it. At this point of my life it started to feel like it’s now or never.

This blog will act as some sort of a diary. The focus will be on different cultures, travelling and discovering new places. But also on my thoughts about life and all the wonderful things in the world. Privacy is extremely important for me, and this is why I will be keeping my personal life out of the blog as much as possible.

I think it’s also important to explain why I chose to write in English, since it’s not my mother tongue. There’s quite a simple reason behind it really. My grandparents keep on always asking me which language do I think in. And lately, I have been really trying to think about an answer to that question. To be honest, I’m not quite sure. But for some strange reason, English is the language I feel like I can express myself best. But since it’s not my native language, I would like to already now apologize for any grammar errors in my writings. I’ll do my best to keep them to minimum. And also to everyone who prefer to read my writings in their native language, please find the Google Translate Gadget in the left hand side. 

I’m looking forward to sharing my journey with you all!